Ireland Vacation with Bed and Breakfast Accommodations
On this 8-day, 6-night Ireland vacation from Great Value Vacations, you’ll create your own itinerary, freeing you to explore the rolling Irish countryside or its cliff-laden coasts. After spending 1 night at the four-star Nuremore Hotel & Country Club in Monaghan—about 54 miles outside Dublin—you’ll choose from any of the bed and breakfasts listed on B&B Ireland. You could pick an inn for its superb location near the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher or its culinary prowess—it’s all up to you. Just be sure to book all of your bed-and-breakfast accommodations before leaving for Ireland. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK, BOS, ORD, LAX, or MCO
- Manual-shift-car rental for the duration of your stay
- 1 night at Nuremore Hotel in Monaghan (room only)
- 5 nights’ bed-and-breakfast vouchers
- Upgrade for $99 per person and add on breakfast at Nuremore hotel & the following tours: Guinness Storehouse Tour, Jameson Distillery Tour, House of Waterford Crystal Tour, Cliffs of Moher admissions, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, and Blarney Castle. Visit here for more details.
- Extend your vacation by 2 nights and get an extra night at Nuremore and an extra night at a b&b for $150 per person. See details here.
Ireland’s capital city features a harmonious blend of Victorian pubs and stately Georgian townhouses. Head to Grafton Street, near Trinity College and St. Stephen’s Green, for a day of shopping at its high-end stores. Savor an irish whiskey or a Guinness in one of the city’s pubs, then learn about the drinks’ origins on tours of the Old Jameson Distillery and the Guinness Storehouse.
Visit Irish Coast and Countryside While Staying at Bed and Breakfasts
Because of Ireland’s size, you can get from the coast to the cities and the countryside in just a few hours, allowing you to see several sides of the Emerald Isle.
For a cultural experience, stay at the Ceann Trá Heights Bed & Breakfast, a peaceful country home beside Ventry harbor. This small Gaelic village is little more than a Catholic church and a pub, but it has a gorgeous beach perfect for a scenic walk. Up on the hill behind the town, you can see ancient gravestones etched with Gaelic patterns.
Off-the beaten-path attractions abound in the countryside. Stay at the Georgian-style Kylemore House and you’ll be just a two-minute walk from Kylemore Abbey, an impressive Gothic church and walled garden. You can lounge in the Kylemore House’s drawing room, which resembles an art gallery with paintings and sculpture from different time periods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart?
Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Departures from another airport which is not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). For other departure gateways not included in this deal, purchase the JFK option and Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.