Customize an Ireland Vacation with Hotel Stay and 4 Nights of B&B Accommodations
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- New York (JFK) or Boston (BOS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Manual Shift Economy Size Car Rental for the duration
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 2 nights of accommodations at the Aspect Hotel or similar in Kilkenny or Viking Hotel in Waterford (based on availability)
- 4 nights of accommodations in a bed & breakfast of your choice in Ireland
- Daily breakfast at bed & breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this 8-day Ireland trip from Great Value Vacations, you’ll create your own itinerary, exploring the rolling Irish countryside or its cliff-laden coasts. After landing in Dublin and picking up your vehicle, you’ll set off and spend the next few days driving through Irish towns and lands. You’ll spend the first two nights at a hotel in Kilkenny or Waterford, and after that you’ll choose one of the bed and breakfasts along the way.
- Grab a pint at the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin, where the views from the rooftop bar look all the better when you’ve tasted a few of the house-brewed beers.
- Tour a castle and live out your Medieval fantasies as you stroll through the gardens surrounding Blarney Castle and ogle at the stone parapets.
- Rove the hills of Killarney National Park, where gorgeous cliffs and plateaus make way for roaring waterfalls and trails that allow you to explore the countryside.
- Enter the crypt at Christ Church Cathedral, one of Dublin’s oldest buildings, where you’ll find artifacts of Christian history and, surprisingly enough, a gift shop among the stone caverns.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Admission to Cliffs of Moher in Galway
- Admission to Bunratty Castle & Folk Park in Clare
- Admission to Blarney Castle in Cork
- Admission to Kilkenny Castle
- Admission to Christ Church Cathedral
- Admission to Guinness Storehouse
- Kilmainham Gaol in Dublin
- Kildare Village 10% Discount voucher
- Waterford Crystal 2 for 1 discount voucher
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit landing page for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit landing page for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare? No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.