Catch a Play in England’s Capital City
London’s West End is home to some of the world’s best shows and theatres. With this Getaway to England’s capital, you’ll see a show in this vibrant theatre district. Since this trip has an open itinerary, you can also explore the many museums and palaces here at your leisure. Choose an upgraded option for a nighttime city tour, plus a visit to London’s superb replica of Shakespeare’s Globe theatre (including a traditional afternoon tea). This vacation from Great Value Vacations includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at 800-495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of standard accommodations at the Dorsett Shepherds Bush or similar in London
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- One Encore Standard Theatre ticket
- Select upgraded options include a London by Night tour and a Shakespeare Globe tour with afternoon tea.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 1/27/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations for details.