City-Hopping European Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Transportation by private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach (with complimentary WiFi)
- High speed Eurostar train trip from London to Brussels
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Novotel London West in London
- 1 night of accommodations at IBIS Centre Gare Du Midi Hotel in Brussels
- 1 night of accommodations at QGreenHotel by Melia in Frankfurt
- 1 night of accommodations at Alpin Park Hotel in Innsbruck
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Poppi in Venice
- 1 night of accommodations at IBIS Kriens in Lucerne
- 1 night of accommodations at IBIS Styles Central Dijon in Dijon
- 1 night of accommodations at Novotel Paris 17 in Paris
- Hotel tips, taxes, porterage, and service charges
- Click for availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners
- Guided sightseeing as described in itinerary
- Services of a professional travel director
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Marvel at pristine medieval architecture, drive along scenic passes through the Alps, and tour some of Europe’s most famous cities on this 11-day tour. After two nights in London, you’ll travel by high-speed Eurostar train, motor coach, and boat through storied capitals and quaint villages, stopping for guided tours along the way.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to London.
- Day 2: Arrive in London.
- Day 3: Spend the day at leisure.
- Day 4: Travel to Brussels by the high-speed Eurostar train and tour the city by car.
- Day 5: Cruise the Rhine through Germany and into Frankfurt.
- Day 6: Drive along the Romantic Road, stopping to tour the medieval town of Rothenburg, and continue on to Innsbruck.
- Day 7: Cross the Alps to Venice, and tour the city’s canals by boat.
- Day 8: Travel to Lucerne, stopping in Verona for a tour.
- Day 9: Tour Lucerne’s historic Old Town district and travel to Dijon.
- Day 10: Drive to Paris and tour the city.
- Day 11: Eat breakfast in Paris before departing for the United States.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades