City-Hopping European Vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS) or Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation by private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach
- Eurostar train standard-class transportation from London to Paris
- Canal transfer boat in Venice
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 2 nights of accommodations at Novotel London West or similar in London
- 2 nights of accommodations at Courtyard Paris Arcueil or similar in Paris
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ibis Luzern Kriens or similar in Lucerne
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Poppi or similar in Venice
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Settentrionale Esplanade or similar in Montecatini Terme
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Park dei Massimi Rome or similar in Rome
- Hotel tips, taxes, porterage, and service charges
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and three dinners
- Host service in London
- Services of a professional travel director (starting on day 3)
- Sightseeing with local guide in Paris, Florence, and Rome
- Sightseeing to Lucerne, Lugano, Verona, Venice, Montecatini, and Pisa
- Entry to Roman Forum and Colosseum in Rome
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
From the Eiffel Tower and the Swiss Alps to Venice’s canals and the ancient Colosseum, Europe’s attractions are too numerous to count. Put a dent in your travel bucket list with this 13-day tour, which takes you to London, Paris, Venice, Rome, and more. Between each stop, you can enjoy the scenic route via motorcoach transfers—Burgundy’s wine country and Gotthard Pass are among the beautiful sites you’ll pass.
- Day 1: Depart for Europe.
- Day 2: Arrive in London.
- Day 3: Spend the day at leisure in London.
- Day 4: Travel by train to Paris.
- Day 5: Enjoy a city tour and see Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysée, and more.
- Day 6: Travel by train to Lucerne.
- Day 7: Take a city tour of Lucerne and admire the Swiss Alps.
- Day 8: Travel to Venice and see Lugano and Verona on your way.
- Day 9: Take a tour of Venice.
- Day 10: Take a walking tour of Florence and spend the night in Montecatini Terme.
- Day 11: On your way to Rome, make a stop in Pisa to see the Leaning Tower.
- Day 12: Admire Rome on a walking tour.
- Day 13: Return to the United States.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades