8-Days Through Ireland
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Newark (EWR)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manual economy class car rental for duration of the trip (upgrade to automatic available)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at The County Arms Hotel or similar in Offaly
- 1 night of accommodations at The Clayton Hotel or similar in Galway
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Ellison Hotel or similar in Mayo
- 1 night of accommodations at The Maldron Newlands Cross Hotel or similar in Dublin
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Kildare Village 10% discount voucher
- Guinness Storehouse 10% off adult admission
Ideas for Your Vacation
Often when traveling to Ireland, Dublin is a top destination; but Ireland houses so much more. With Great Value Vacations, guests have the chance to soar across the Atlantic and view the capital city, a city of literature and plenty of traditional pubs, along with stops across the country. These stops include Mayo, the west coast cliffs, the harbor city of Galway, and the castle-filled Offaly. Check out some of the following things to see and do there:
Spanish Arch: This 16th-century stone gate marks the entrance to the old city.
- Guinness Storehouse: Learn all about the 250-year-old brewery, from its history to its methods, on a tour that ends with a pint of the good stuff.
- Eat fish ‘n’ chips at McDonagh’s—the Guardian claims they’re some of the best around.
- Literary walking tours: Join one of these entertaining guided tours to see the haunts of Dublin’s many literary greats, including James Joyce, W. B. Yeats, and Oscar Wilde.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades