What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 12/1/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: City taxes not included; to be paid locally upon check-out.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: English
- Currency: Euro
8-Days Through Ireland
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Newark (EWR)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manual economy class car rental for duration of the trip (upgrade to automatic available)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at The County Arms Hotel or similar in Offaly
- 1 night of accommodations at The Clayton Hotel or similar in Galway
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Ellison Hotel or similar in Mayo
- 1 night of accommodations at The Maldron Newlands Cross Hotel or similar in Dublin
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Kildare Village 10% discount voucher
- Guinness Storehouse 10% off adult admission
Ideas for Your Vacation
Often when traveling to Ireland, Dublin is a top destination; but Ireland houses so much more. With Great Value Vacations, guests have the chance to soar across the Atlantic and view the capital city, a city of literature and plenty of traditional pubs, along with stops across the country. These stops include Mayo, the west coast cliffs, the harbor city of Galway, and the castle-filled Offaly. Check out some of the following things to see and do there:
Spanish Arch: This 16th-century stone gate marks the entrance to the old city.
- Guinness Storehouse: Learn all about the 250-year-old brewery, from its history to its methods, on a tour that ends with a pint of the good stuff.
- Eat fish ‘n’ chips at McDonagh’s—the Guardian claims they’re some of the best around.
- Literary walking tours: Join one of these entertaining guided tours to see the haunts of Dublin’s many literary greats, including James Joyce, W. B. Yeats, and Oscar Wilde.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/1/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details
- https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.