What You Get
- 5-day/3-night Paris vacation with airfare
- 6 options available, including departures in July, August, September, and October 2016 from JFK or BOS.
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Great Value Vacations at 800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $450 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 6/3/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price unless Great Value Vacations travel insurance is purchased; insurance cost is 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking). Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Local taxes not included and paid at checkout.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Romance and Refinement in France’s Capital
From the gargoyles of Notre-Dame Cathedral to the buskers of Montmartre, Paris enchants visitors with its historic landmarks, neighborhood cafés, and chic locals. Soak up the City of Light at your own pace during this 5-day vacation with round-trip airfare. Each trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK) or Boston (BOS)
- 3-night stay at Hôtel ibis Paris Bastille Faubourg Saint Antoine 11ème in Paris
- Daily breakfast
Every visitor to Paris eventually finds the Seine river, which bisects the city on its route from Dijon in the Alps out to the English Channel. Centuries-old bridges span the iconic waterway, linking the once-bohemian Left Bank to the Right Bank. Several of Paris’s most revered attractions sit directly on the riverfront, including the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Notre-Dame Cathedral, which is located on the oblong Île de la Cité.
- Find the perfect baguette on Rue Cler: Cars are banned from most of this cobblestone market street, leaving plenty of room to stroll past the boulangeries, wine merchants, and cheese shops that locals adore.
- Pay your respects at Père-Lachaise: In addition to housing three of the city’s World War I memorials, this iconic cemetery is the final resting place of Oscar Wilde, Edith Piaf, and Jim Morrison.
- See museums like a local: Skip the crowds at the Louvre in favor of Musee de l’Orangerie, an out-of-the-way gallery packed with Impressionist masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, and Cezanne.
- Recline in the Place des Vosges: This well-groomed square is lined with square-cut trees, welcoming galleries, and the former home of Les Miserables author Victor Hugo.
Know Before You Go
- Official language: French
- Currency: Euro
- Drive on the right side of the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare?
No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.
- One double bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: not available.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 6/3/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price unless Great Value Vacations travel insurance is purchased; insurance cost is 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Local taxes not included and paid at checkout
- $450 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paris Trip with Airfare from Great Value Vacations
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (JFK) or Boston (BOS) included