Explore European Marvels on an 8-Day France and Spain Vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- One-way economy class rail from Paris to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at ibis Paris Avenue d’Italie 13th Hotel or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Sagrada Familia or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
- Click here to check availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
After all these years, the City of Light still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, line the Seine river, which cuts the city in half. Along the Left Bank, you can pop into cafes where Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald scribbled the initial ideas for some of their most famous works.
- Louvre: Perhaps the city’s most famous attraction, the massive museum covers more than 600,000 square feet and is home to 35,000 artifacts, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- Take in the view from the top of Notre-Dame Cathedral instead of the Eiffel Tower for a chance to see Gothic architecture up close.
Barcelona is like Madrid’s hip younger sister, praised as “quirky, cosmopolitan and effortlessly cool” by Frommer’s. One must-see attraction is La Sagrada Familia, a cartoonish basilica designed by modernist architect Antoni Gaudí. It’s a work in progress if there ever was one: by the time it’s finished (the estimated year of completion is 2026), it will have been under construction for nearly 150 years.
- Go people watching on La Rambla, the city’s main pedestrian thoroughfare, which is packed with street performers, cafes, and La Boqueria—Barcelona’s century-old produce market.
- Eat like a local: Try paella, a rice dish loaded with Mediterranean seafood, or fideuà, a variation made with noodles.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades