Explore Paris and the French Riviera at Your Leisure
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Rail ticket from Paris to Cannes
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis Styles Paris Meteor Avenue d’Italie or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Best Western Cannes Riviera or similar in Cannes
- Daily breakfast
- Click here to check availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
Paris is synonymous with romance, and Cannes with luxury. With 6 nights in France and an open itinerary, you can get a feel for both as you eat pastries at cafés along the Seine and stroll among the candy-colored villas on the coast of the French Riviera.
- Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre, a hilltop district known for the Sacre-Couer cathedral, the Moulin Rouge theater, and spectacular views of Paris.
- Louvre: Perhaps Paris’s most famous attraction, the massive museum covers more than 600,000 square feet and is home to 35,000 artifacts, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
- Admire the French Riviera: In Cannes, lounge on Mediterranean beaches, stroll the seaside Promenade des Anglais, or hike to the top of Colline du Château for panoramic views of the town.
- Stroll La Croisette: Walk this promenade along Cannes’s coastline, where it’s world-class hotels, restaurants, and shops on one side, and the spectacular seascape on the other side
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades