Explore Vatican City in Rome and the Louvre in Paris
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK) or Boston (BOS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Dallas (DFW)
- One-way economy class flight from Paris to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel ibis Styles Paris Massena Olympiades or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at B&B Hotel Roma Tuscolana - San Giovanni or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel ibis Styles Paris Massena Olympiades or similar in Paris
- 4 nights of accommodations at B&B Hotel Roma Tuscolana - San Giovanni or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Rome is known as the Eternal City—a title that nicely encapsulates its ancient history and perpetual energy. Paris enchants visitors with its historic landmarks, neighborhood cafés, and chic locals. There’s no set itinerary, so you can go sightseeing in each destination at your own pace.
- Vatican City: The world’s smallest independent state and the home base of the Catholic Church is a city within the city. View priceless artwork at the Vatican Museums and take in the awesome spectacle that is St. Peter’s Square.
- Ancient ruins: Walk in the steps of emperors and gladiators at the Pantheon, the Roman Forum, and, of course, the Colosseum.
- Louvre: Perhaps the most famous attraction in Paris, the massive museum covers more than 600,000 square feet and is home to 35,000 artifacts, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral: This 12th-century church towers over the Seine and marks the unofficial center of Paris. Its Gothic spires and gargoyles were immortalized in Victor Hugo’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: French (Paris) and Italian (Rome)
- Currency: Euro
- One Groupon per person