9-Day Day Vacation in Quito and the Galápagos Islands
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Miami (MIA)
- Transfer flight from Quito to Baltra
- All airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Ibis Quito or similar in Quito
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Deja Vu or similar in Puerta Ayora
- Daily breakfast
- Click for availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll start your vacation in Ecuador’s capital, Quito, a nearly 500-year-old city surrounded by the Andes mountains. Explore Quito’s historic city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and experience some of the tastiest Ecuadorian treats. Next up is a stay in the Galápagos, an archipelago of 20 islands and the second UNESCO World Heritage Site on your vacation. Known for its’ diverse wildlife, spend some time exploring the nearby beaches and bays.
- Colonial quarter: This UNESCO World Heritage site is home to Independence Plaza, the presidential palace, and the Metropolitan Cultural Center, where exhibits highlight Ecuador’s history and culture.
- Straddle the equator near the Middle of the World Monument—it was built about 240 meters from the globe’s horizontal dividing line.
- Mindo Cloud Forest: This nearly 50,000-acre jungle shelters toucans and the elusive quetzal bird.
- Pululahua Volcano is one of the earth’s only known inhabited calderas; it blooms with orchids and tropical plants, watered by a dark fog that shrouds the peak daily.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades