What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 3/3/23.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Dominican Peso
COVID-19 in the Dominican Republic: Varied COVID-19 levels and restrictions should be taken into consideration before international travel. Please find more info by visiting the U.S. Embassy in the Dominican Republic's site here.
Great Value Vacations: 110,000+ of our travelers served since 2011
5-, 6-, 7-, or 8-Day Dominican Republic Vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Miami (MIA)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Radisson Blu Punta Cana (Choice of 4 nights, 5 nights, 6 nights, or 7 nights)
- All-inclusive accommodations in a studio suite at Radisson Blu Punta Cana
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited drinks by the glass
- Kids' club
- Daily activities & nightly entertainment
- Fitness center
You're viewing a tour from our Premium Collection with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Radisson Blu Punta Cana
Those seeking an ideal spot for a relaxing getaway in the Caribbean can look no further—Radisson Blu Punta Cana aims to provide its guests with just that and much more. Located in the scenic town of Punta Cana on the east coast of Dominican Republic, this lavish resort offers an all-inclusive experience for all visitors. The venue features a spacious piano lounge in the lobby, where one can unwind and take advantage of the complimentary WiFi. There is also a plethora of activities for guests to choose from, such as sipping cocktails by the lagoon-style pool, getting pampered at the spa and wellness center, or enjoying the cuisine served at six exclusive restaurants. The staff working at Radisson Blu Punta Cana strives to ensure the comfort of all visitors, to make their stay as pleasant as possible.
Visit Great Value Vacations' Website For Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 1 kid (king) or 2 adults + 2 kids (two double)
- Adding occupants above standard: Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
- Parking: available.
- Rollaways: not available.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
- Accessibility: call tour operator to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: room upgrade options include accommodation in a premium studio suite with plunge pool
- Daily breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Lagoon-style outdoor pool
- Six restaurants
- 24-hour snack bar
- Spa and wellness center
- 24-hour fitness center
- Kids’ Club and entertainment service
- Butler service
- Suite features: beach towels, umbrella, bathrobes, slippers, and mini fridge
- Meeting facilities
- Early check-in and express check-out available
- Luggage storage
- Room service available
- Activities and entertainment such as yoga classes, guided meditation sessions, beach volleyball, CrossFit, dance or cooking lessons, and evening shows with live music
- Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2023. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/3/23 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details, https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in the Dominican Republic's site here
- Additional fee to travel solo varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings