Vacation to Three Iconic Cities in Italy
On this 10-day trip, you’ll drive across Italy in an included rental car, stopping off in Rome, Tuscany, and Venice to take in their world-famous landmarks at your own pace, and recharge with nightly accommodations in each city.
Included in this vacation:
- Round-trip airfare
- Manual-shift midsize car rental for duration
- 2 nights’ standard accommodations at Hotel Villa Vecchia in Rome
- 4 nights’ standard accommodations at the Fattoria Degli Usignoli in Tuscany
- 2 nights’ standard accommodations with continental breakfast at the Park Hotel Bolognese in the Venice area<p>
Days 1–3: Rome
Accommodations: Hotel Villa Vecchia, located just outside Rome in Frascati, a hilly town tucked amid Roman castles.
- Trevi Fountain is one of the city’s crown jewels, with carved marble friezes of the Roman god of the sea in a chariot. It’s said that if you throw a coin in the fountain, you’re guaranteed to return to Rome.
- The Vatican Museums cover nearly 14 acres that include several galleries, ornate palaces, and Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel.<p>
Days 4–7: Tuscany
Accommodations: Fattoria Degli Usignoli, about 3.5 hours northwest of Rome.
- Small medieval villages are scattered across Tuscany’s hillsides and feature centuries-old towers, award-winning wineries (notably in the Chianti region), thermal spas, and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Famous Tuscan sights include Renaissance paintings and sculptures in Florence; you can also head to Pisa to snap a photo with the Leaning Tower.<p>
Days 8–10: Venice
Accommodations: Park Hotel Bolognese, about 2 hours northeast of Florence.
- The Gallerie dell’Accademia has a particularly great collection of works by Titian, Giorgione, and Bellini.
- See the city as it was meant to be seen during a gondola tour through the network of canals that take you past the city’s historic architecture.<p>
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.