Three-City Italian Vacation with Car Rental
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Manual car rental for the duration of the trip
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Villa Mercede or similar in Rome
- 4 nights of accommodations at Montepulciano Country Resort in Montepulciano (Tuscany)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Villa Braida Locus Amoenu or similar in Venice
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast in Venice
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll visit three regions—Rome, Tuscany, and Venice—on this trip from Great Value Vacations. There’s no set itinerary, so you’ll be able to build the vacation as you go. Visit the Rialto Bridge in Venice, walk in the center of a grand empire at the Roman Forum, and pose for clever pictures in which you’re pushing back on the Leaning Tower of Pisa. You’ll also have a car during the duration of your trip, which means you’ll also be able to see the rolling vineyards in Tuscany up close.
- Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
- Eat like a local: Rome’s quintessential street food is trapizzino, a baked-bread pocket filled with cheese, meat, and veggies.
- Sip chianti in Chianti: The wine region is famous for its rich reds and high-end olive oils.
- Ride a gondola through the Grand Canal to get a different view of the Palazzo Ducale and St. Mark’s Basilica. But don’t just stick to this famous waterway; take a ride through other canals to see quaint neighborhood churches and the Bridge of Sighs.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades