Great Value Vacations: 55,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2011.
Three-City Italian Vacation
You’ll visit three cities—Rome, Florence, and Venice—as well as the Italian countryside on this 10-day tour from Great Value Vacations. There’s no set itinerary, so you’ll be able to build the trip as you go. You’ll be able to visit the Rialto Bridge in Venice, walk in the center of a grand empire at the Roman Forum, and pose for clever pictures in which you’re pushing back on the Leaning Tower of Pisa. You’ll also have a car during the duration of your trip, which means you’ll also be able to see the rolling vineyards in Tuscany up close. This deal includes:
Two package options:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Manual-shift intermediate size rental car for the duration
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights)
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at Hotel Villa Grazioli or similar in Rome area
- 4 nights of standard accommodations at Villa Il Palagio in Tuscany
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at Villa Pace Park Hotel Bolognese in Venice area
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Daily breakfast
- Wine tasting at Castello Di Meleto
- Wine tasting at Fattoria San Michele
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/10/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on four people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $200 fee per person to travel in groups of two or three.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit http://gr.pn/2oizL8S for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit http://gr.pn/2oizL8S for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare? No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.