Experience the Wintery Magic of Finland
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Round-trip airport transfers included
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Scandic Resort Pohjanhovi or similar in Rovaniemi
- 1 night of accommodations in a glass igloo in Sinettä
- Click for availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Visit to the Ice Hotel
- Visit to a husky park in Ranua Wildlife Park
- Reindeer sled ride, including a warm beverage in Santa Claus Village
- Crossing of the Arctic Circle ceremony
- Polar circle certificate
- Entrance to the Ranua Wildlife Park
- One dinner in the igloo village
- Coach services according to the itinerary
- English-speaking guide from day 2 to day 4
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this 6-day tour from Great Value Vacations, you’ll spend most of your time in Rovaniemi, the capital of the Finnish Lapland. Often referred to as a “winter wonderland,” Finland’s northernmost region is known just as much for its quaint, shop-lined towns as it is for its stark and gorgeous wilderness. After a 3-night stay in Rovaniemi, you’ll spend 1 night inside a glass igloo at a real snow village in Sinettä, where sculptors create an ephemeral world of ice and snow.
- Spectacle of light: You may be lucky to spot the northern lights’ dance on the night sky.
- Naughty or nice?: When you visit the Santa Claus Village, Santa himself will check if you can get Christmas presents.
- Have fun in the snow with snow-loving huskies and let them take you for a mini safari in the company of a musher.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades