Vacation on the Amalfi Coast and in Rome with a Car Rental
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Manual shift economy car rental for the duration (upgrade to automatic available)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast or similar in Sorrento
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Roma Aurelia Antica or similar in Rome
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You can marvel at Italy’s gorgeous Amalfi Coast and take snapshots of Rome’s iconic sights at your own pace during this 8-day vacation. In between, you can use the rented car to drive around and see even more beautiful vistas.
- Mingle with Sorrento locals at Piazza Tasso, the city’s main square. It’s lined with restaurants, cafés, and a 17th-century palace.
- Head to Vesuvio National Park, which is located about 21 miles (34 km) northeast of Sorrento. The park centers around Mount Vesuvius, an active stratovolcano best known for the AD 79 eruption that buried Pompeii.
- Villa Borghese gardens: See nearly 200 acres of naturalistic landscaping, ponds, and wooded areas make up Rome’s most beloved park.
- Epic architecture: Visit the majestic Colosseum to see where gladiators once battled lions (and one another) for glory in ancient Rome. Go early to avoid long lines.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades