8-Day Tour Through Canadian Cities and Niagara Falls
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Boston (BOS)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation by private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach (with complimentary WiFi)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Chelsea Hotel or similar in Toronto
- 2 nights of accommodations at Capital Hill Hotel & Suites or similar in Ottawa
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hôtel Plaza Québec or similar in Québec
- 1 night of accommodations at Best Western Ville-Marie Montreal or similar in Montreal
- Hotel porterage
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Services of a professional travel director
- Guided sightseeing in each city as described in the itinerary, including:
- Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise
- Scenic boat cruise on St. Lawrence River in Thousand Islands National Park
- Tour of Ottawa with visit to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Stables
- Tour of Quebec City with visit to the Basilica of Notre Dame de Cap de La Madeleine
- Tour of Upper Canada Village Museum
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Canada is home to cities, waterfalls, and national parks. Through this Great Value Vacations tour, guests visit each aspect Canada has to offer. One moment guests may be viewing the mighty, 167’ Niagara Falls and the next they will find themselves in the capital city of Ontario, built with soaring skyscrapers and plenty of museums. On this tour, guests gain insight into four of Canada’s main destinations.
Tour excursions are subject to change and based on the weather.
- Day 1: Travel to Toronto
- Day 2: Marvell at the immensity of Niagara Falls during a boat tour.
- Day 3: Enjoy views during a scenic boat cruise on St. Lawrence River in Thousand Islands National Park.
- Day 4: View Ottawa’s finest sites, such as Parliament Hill and tour the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Stables
- Day 5: Travel to Quebec City and view the Basilica of Notre Dame de cap de la Madeleine along the way.
- Days 6–7: Explore more of Quebec and Montreal. In Montreal, you’ll enjoy a guided city tour.
- Day 8: Board your return flight to the States.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades