What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 1/3/20.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: City taxes not included. $500 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: German
- Currency: Euro
6 Days in Vienna’s Downtown
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Chicago (ORD)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Leonardo Hotel Vienna or similar in Vienna
- Daily breakfast
- Click here to check availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
Vienna sits on the storied banks of the Danube River, so not only are there great landscapes to visit, this city is also known for music thanks to Mozart and Beethoven. Great Value Vacations brings this lush European city to travelers wishing to go on their next adventure with this independent trip to Austria’s capital.
Vienna Woods: Easy-to-access hikes, charming villages, and breathtaking views of the Danube can all be found in wooded foothills reaching into city limits.
Eat this: sacher torte, a chocolate layer cake filled with apricot jam; originally created for Prince Metternich in 1832, the recipe is still used by bakers at the Hotel Sacher
Beyond wiener schnitzel: When you’re digging into that breaded veal cutlet, don’t forget to save room for dessert—Viennese strudels and tortes are to die for.
An empire’s art collection: The Kunsthistorisches Museum displays works gathered during the Habsburgs’ heyday, including masterpieces by Caravaggio, Raphael, Breughel, and Rembrandt.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 3, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 1/3/20 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details
- https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- City taxes not included
- $500 fee to travel solo
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.