What You Get
- Stay for two in an ocean-view superior room or oceanfront superior room. Click here to see all options.
Policies and Fees
Book by: 6/6/20
Travel: 4/30/20–9/6/20 or 9/7/20–12/22/20, depending on option purchased.
- Cancellation policy & fees: 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 11.75% tax not included.
- Additional fees: $12.50 per person daily gratuity not included.
- Airfare not included.
Hotel at a Glance: Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
At Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa, you can swim through the subterranean caves from which it takes its name. They’re located along the shore, where the hotel’s private pink-sand beaches give way to a lush tropical forest preserve. Go snorkeling, paddleboarding, and kayaking in the warm, clear waters; experienced sailors can set sail on rental sailboats and windsurfing boards (seasonal).
- The Hibiscus Room—one of three onsite restaurants—plates gourmet dishes such as Guinness-braised lamb shank and pan-seared lemon and Thai curry red snapper.
- Take a dip in the pool and lounge in the outdoor hot tub, located in a garden above the beach.
- Recently renovated rooms have contemporary island decor and views of the turquoise sea from the patios. They’re located in small, colorful cottages not far from the beach.
- Get pampered at the onsite Natura Cave Spa. Built inside a cave, this spa offers treatments such as a hot-stone massage, anti-aging facial, or body scrub (additional charges apply).
- Recent accolades: TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in recent years, including 2017 and 2018, and “9 Hotel Spa Experiences Worth Traveling For” by U.S. News.
Bailey’s Bay, Bermuda: Peaceful Parish Close to Historic Towns and Capital City
Removed from the frenetic pace of central Bermuda, Bailey’s Bay has a secluded feel and spectacular natural attractions. The town flirts with the Bermuda coast, where you can kayak above coral reefs and wrecked ships. Dive shops equip certified and non-certified explorers for tank dives and snorkeling trips, where divers observe Bermuda’s exotic marine life.
A short bus ride north will get you to the 400-year-old town of St. George, which showcases Bermuda’s history in well-kept buildings, monuments, and forts dating back to 1612. Shoppers can stroll along colonial streets to browse the wares of craft vendors and watch costumed reenactments of historical incidents around the square’s replica stocks and pillory. About a block away, Saint Peter’s Church—one of the oldest Anglican churches in the Western Hemisphere—touts tombstones and ancient architecture.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of is L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA). Cabs are about $10 from BDA. There is also a public transportation stop at the front gate with service running every 15 minutes during the day and every half hour in the evenings and on Sundays.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $60 per night for each additional guest.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Ocean-View Superior Room or Oceanfront Superior Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $60 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Three restaurants and two bars (some seasonal)
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Subterranean caves on resort grounds
- Tennis courts
- Free WiFi
- Fitness room (personal training sessions and classes available by appointment)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 6/6/20 or promotional value expires
- Travel 4/30/20–9/6/20 or 9/7/20–12/22/20, depending on option purchased
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa at (855) 447-6886 for specific availability
- 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price applies
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- 11.75% tax not included
- $12.50 per person daily gratuity not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
- Nearest airport: L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA; about 3 miles)