A bed and breakfast combines the best meal of the day with the best place to hide–beneath the covers. Take cover with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $165 for a one-night stay, valid Sunday-Thursday ($330 value)
- $298 for a two-night stay, valid any day of the week ($625 value)<p>
- Room and daily breakfast ($150 per night)
- Welcome platter ($35 value)
- Four-course dinner for two, per night ($120 value)
- Cocktails at dinner each night ($25 value)
Hillview Haven Estate
Innkeepers Peter and Irene had long dreamed of owning their own bed and breakfast. When a 40-acre property in Baltimore, Ontario with panoramic views of Rice Lake became available, they jumped at the opportunity. Now they welcome guests to a custom-built home with seven rooms, a lovely wrap-around verandah, and a 300-yard golf driving range. Each guest room has its own Jacuzzi tub and is decorated in a different international theme, such as “Out of Africa,” “Best of Britain,” and “Memories of Asia.” In addition to daily breakfast, they also craft a four-course dinner and a cocktail-tasting menu.
Located an hour and a half from Toronto, the house overlooks Rice Lake, known for its fantastic fishing. You’ll have easy access to launch trips to catch your own bass, muskie, and perch from the house. Just a 30-minute drive south is the town of Cobourg, called “Ontario’s Feel-Good Town” for its beautiful beach and Victoria Hall, a Canadian National Historic Site and concert hall that dates back to 1860.