What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall
The Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall gives guests direct access to Miami-Dade County’s largest retail value shopping center: Dolphin Mall. Spanning 1,400,000 square feet, the mall is home to over 240 retail outlets and name-brand discount anchors, including Forever 21, Dave & Buster’s, and The Cheesecake Factory. Primely located right next door, the hotel serves as a reprieve from the fast-paced shopping with its spacious rooms and 24-hour pantry stocked with drinks and snacks.
- Grab a bite at Bar Flamenco, the hotel’s restaurant that serves American classics with a Latin American twist.
- Break a sweat in the 24-hour fitness center.
- Take the complimentary shuttle to Dolphin Mall, home to over 240 retail outlets, as well as restaurants and entertainment.
- Explore downtown Miami—only a 20-minute drive away—with its numerous open-air malls, department stores, and jewelry shops.
Miami: Balmy Climate and Vibrant Nightlife in South Florida
Towering skyscrapers, high-rise condos, and performing-arts buildings punctuate the skyline of downtown Miami. During the day, the area is filled with busy professionals headed to and from the office, but at night it becomes an entertainment hot spot as bars and lounges open their doors. It’s also home to AmericanAirlines Arena, where you’ll find big-name headliners—think U2 and Madonna—as well as Miami Heat games. Next door, Bayside Marketplace is a nice spot to eat dinner and do some shopping along Biscayne Bay.
Take Route 1A across the bay and you’ll find yourself in Miami Beach. The southernmost portion, South Beach, is known all over the world for its vibrant, pastel-colored art-deco hotels and rollicking nightlife. But the rest of Miami Beach has charms of its own. Water temperatures at the city’s pristine beaches stay on the good side of 70 degrees all year long, and views of the Atlantic Ocean are unparalleled. A seaside boardwalk stretches for more than 70 blocks, providing a scenic pathway for jogging, biking, or conga-lining your way from North Beach to South Beach.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant and bar lounge
- 24-hour pantry market
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle to Dolphin Mall
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall
- Nearest airport: Miami International Airport (MIA; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from MIA
- Distance from Miami: about 16 miles