Top Reasons to Visit Hilton Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Opened in 2012 in Puerto Vallarta’s hotel zone, this all-inclusive beachfront resort offers panoramic views of Bahía de Banderas and the Sierra Madres.
- All meals are included at the resort’s six restaurants and two bars. Savor an authentic Mexican dinner on the terrace at La Catrina, or graze on sushi and pinchos at the adults-only rooftop lounge.
- Nestled within beautiful courtyard gardens, the resort’s infinity-edge pools look out onto the Pacific Ocean. Head down early to grab one of the beachfront lounge chairs or bali beds.
- Guests have access to daytime activities, fitness center and kids club.
- Deluxe ocean-view guest rooms feature chic contemporary decor and private balconies where you can watch the sun set over the water.
- About 8 miles south of the hotel, the cobblestone streets of El Malecon are lined with quaint seafood restaurants, gift shops, and public art installations.
- An increasingly popular golf destination, Puerto Vallarta is home to dazzling waterfront courses including two Jack Nicklaus signature courses.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tropical Paradise with Cosmopolitan Flair
Puerto Vallarta is perhaps Mexico’s most sophisticated vacation destination, with expansive beaches, trendy restaurants, and cobblestone streets leading to beautifully preserved 19th-century churches. A 16-block boardwalk known as El Malecon offers unobstructed ocean views as it extends from the city center, past fountains and a famous 9-foot-high statue of a boy riding a seahorse.
Called “the most gay-friendly city in Mexico” by Frommer’s, Vallarta draws a diverse crowd of vacationers intent on relaxing during the day and living it up at night, bouncing between the city’s numerous dance clubs and bouncy castles. For a glimpse of the city's history, head to Viejo Vallarta, also known as Old Town, where artists peddle shawls and piñatas and mariachi bands serenade couples dancing on Plaza Principal.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.