This family-friendly resort in New York’s Finger Lakes region has a zip lining, an arcade, and multiple dining options
Hotel at a Glance: Greek Peak Mountain Resort
- Spacious suites feature full kitchens, TVs with DVD players, and fireplaces.
- Onsite dining: Acorn Grill serves hearty American food, while the Bobcat Lounge pours local craft brews and seasonal cocktails. There’s even a cafe on the premises, which keeps guests fueled for days of adventures.
- Waterfalls Spa offers guests an oasis of pure luxury, with customizable services and pamper treatments for ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Keep the fun going with games at the Starlight Arcade, such as skeeball and driving games.
- Take a break at the onsite Waterfalls Spa, where you can get a soothing aromatherapy massage.
New York’s Finger Lakes: Rolling Vineyards, Deep Gorges, and More than 1,000 Waterfalls
The Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York gets its name from 11 long, thin lakes that were forged by glaciers thousands of years ago. The upheaval created breathtaking geography—more than 1,000 waterfalls spill down the sides of the area’s famous rocky gorges. Fishing, boating, and hiking are its biggest draws—head to Watkins Glen State Park to follow a 2-mile trail past 19 waterfalls—along with more than 100 wineries.
Ithaca, which borders Cayuga Lake, is the region’s largest town. Come for the postcard-worthy views of Ithaca Falls, and stay for the small-town charm. Downtown Ithaca’s historical buildings house bistros, boutiques, and taverns that serve local wine from the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail. This is also where you’ll find Cornell University, one of New York’s two Ivy League schools.
The facility implemented additional measures to keep all of its hotel guests and employees safe during Covid-19. They are continuing to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and The World Health Organization’s statements regarding the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). They are following all guidelines from these agencies and the local health department.
Guest procedures - the facility is taking every precaution possible to ensure the well-being and health of all of their guests. They will be taking your temperature at the door upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 plus will not be allowed to enter the building or attraction they are looking to visit. Hand Sanitizer stations will be setup throughout the entire resort, including attractions and main areas. Below is a list of procedures that must be followed while staying in the resort.
*Social Distancing – Please stay at least 6 feet away from other guests and staff when possible, when this is not possible please wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
*Elevator Policy - Only 2 persons in the elevator allowed at one time. These are guests that are not related or staying together, to maintain social distancing
- Masks - We are requiring that masks be worn at all times in public areas, not limited to but including hallways, front desk lobby, elevators, attractions, etc.
*Stayover service – Only provided upon request. If you need additional items or assistance please call the front desk from your room phone at 1200 or from your cell phone 1-866-839-0908. We will deliver the items to your door.
*Additional procedures may be required to protect our employees, other guests and you.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us via phone at 1-800-955-2754 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.