What You Get
- All-inclusive stay for two in a deluxe room. Click here to see all options.
Included in all options: * All meals, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages, and domestic alcoholic beverages * Rental of nonmotorized watersports equipment * All taxes
Policies and Fees
Book by: 10/10/14
Travel windows: 9/1/14–11/15/14 or 1/4/15–1/20/15
- Cancellation policy and fees: 24-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1 night’s stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies.
- Taxes: All resort taxes and fees are included.
- Airfare not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
All-Inclusive Resort Steps from Bávaro Beach
You could go an entire vacation without stepping foot outside IFA Villas Bávaro Resort & Spa, located in the seaside Dominican town of Punta Cana. The sprawling complex feels like a small city, but with palm trees instead of street posts, bars that you can swim up to, and a white-sand Caribbean beach just steps away. In addition to two pools, there are several bars (you’ll get unlimited drinks) and multiple restaurants serving everything from pizza to Asian cuisine. A mini market, a tennis court, and a discotheque add incentives to stay here and relax.
A paved stone path lined with swaying palm trees leads the way to each guest room. With blond-wood furnishings and large granite-tile bathrooms, the spacious rooms are simple but stylish. In the morning, you can head down to the restaurant Colibri for breakfast and then mosey barefoot to the beach, where complimentary kayaks and windsurfing equipment await. In the evening, reservations will land you a table at Caribe, the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, before the nightly entertainment kicks off at the theater and in the dance club.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored, thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of Punta Cana International Airport in Punta Cana (airport code: PUJ).
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The standard occupancy of the deluxe room is 2 adults; however additional guests can be added for the following fees: Sept/Oct/Nov arrivals: $53/night for adults 13 and older and $38/night for kids 2-12; January arrivals: $86/night for adults 13 and older and $62/night for kids 2-12. Kids 2 or younger stay free.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No additional resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Deluxe Room * One king bed or two double beds, based on availability * Standard occupancy: 2 * Maximum occupancy: 4 * Adding occupants above standard: September/October/November arrivals: $53/night for adults 13 or older and $38/night for kids 2–12; January arrivals: $86/night for adults 13 or older and $62/night for kids 2–12; kids 2 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: rollaways are not available
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: not available
- Two pools
- Multiple bars, including a swim-up bar and a hot tub bar
- Multiple restaurants
- Tennis court, watersports, and organized activities and classes
- Nightly entertainment
- Spa services available
- Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 10/10/14 or promotional value expires
- Travel windows: 9/1/14–11/15/14 or 1/4/15–1/20/15
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 24-hour cancellation notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Bed type assigned based on availability
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- All resort taxes and fees are included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About IFA Villas Bávaro Resort & Spa
- Nearest airport: Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ; 16 miles or 26 km)