Hotel at a Glance: Indigo Sky Casino & Hotel
This hotel’s 45,000-square-foot casino bustles with activity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Visitors can try their hand at the slots—denominations range from $0.01 to $25—or jump into hand-shuffled games of blackjack that pay three to two. There’s even an eight-table poker room. You can easily get in on the action using this Getaway’s included slot credit.
- Number of restaurants: three—two casual American eateries and an upscale bar and grill; your stay includes a $30 dining credit.
- In-room amenities: Guest rooms come with 42-inch high-definition TVs and free WiFi.
- Shaken, not stirred: Order a specialty cocktail or beer at the chic Echo Ultra Lounge, which often features live music.
- Forget your toothbrush? Pick one up, along with Indigo Sky Casino souvenirs, at the gift shop.
- Tee off: Some of this deal options come with a round of golf for two at Patricia Island. Tripp Davis designed this course that’s located off Grand Lake. The course includes a driving range, chipping green, sand traps, and a putting green.