8-Day Tour of Morocco
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Newark (EWR)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Transportation in deluxe A/C vehicle
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Farah Hotel Casablanca or similar in Casablanca
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ramada Fes Hôtel or similar in Fez
- 2 nights of accommodations at Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa or similar in Marrakech
Attractions & Meals
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 1 dinner in Fez at the hotel
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as per the itinerary
This 8-day tour of Morocco takes travelers to the country’s sacred mosques and centuries-old landmarks. An English-speaking guide offers tips and info as you travel from the storied piano bars of Casablanca to the colorful bazaars of Marrakech, learning firsthand about the area’s history and culture.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Morocco.
- Day 2: Arrive in Casablanca.
- Day 3: See the Royal Palace and Hassan II Mosque before heading to Meknes and Fez.
- Day 4: Spend the whole day as you please or join the optional sightseeing tour of Fez.
- Day 5: Tour Beni Mellal on the way to Marrakech.
- Day 6: Visit the Koutoubia Mosque and Marrakech’s markets.
- Day 7: After a free morning in Marrakech, transfer to Casablanca.
- Day 8: Fly back to the United States.
Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 10 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Fes city tour ($39/person)
- Full-day Marrakech city tour ($39/person)
- Fantasia show ($45/person)
- Combo lunch plan for day 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 ($85/person)
- Entrance fee to Hassan II Mosque ($20/person)