Indus Travels: 5,000+ of our travelers served since 2014
See the Taj Mahal on 10-Day Vacation to India
Nearly every inch of the Taj Mahal’s ornate interior is skillfully woven with precious gemstones, intricately carved marble screens, calligraphy panels, and dado bas-relief sculptures. Outside, avenues of trees and fountains cut across the property. Travelers will get to see this marvel for themselves on this 10-day trip to India, which also allows plenty of time for independent sightseeing. This vacation from Indus Travels includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- Transportation/transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Piccadily or similar in Delhi
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ramada Plaza Agra or similar in Agra
- 1 night of accommodations at Laxmi Vilas Palace or similar in Bharatpur
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur or similar in Jaipur
Attractions & Meals
- On-arrival meeting and assistance by a representative
- Indian traditional welcome
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- English-speaking guides
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Delhi city tour on day 3 ($35/person)
- Mohabbat the Taj show on day 4 ($65/person)
- Agra Fort on day 5 ($40/person)
- Keoladeo National Park, formerly known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, on day 6 ($35/person)
- Amber Fort on day 8 ($45/person)
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Indus Travels contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/29/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $599 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This deal available from LOS ANGELES (LAX) / NEW YORK (JFK), But you can book your own connecting flights separately or call Indus Travels for price from other gateways.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Indus Travels to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem..
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? Children must be at least 10 years old to travel on this tour. Each traveler (including children) must purchase a Groupon Voucher.