What You Get
- 9-day/6-night tour of India with airfare
- 45 options available, including departures in March, April, May, August, September, October, and November 2016 from New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), and Los Angeles (LAX).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional fee to travel solo: $175 (March–September 2016) or $275 (October–November 2016). Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 2/20/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Visa required for India; fee not included. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
This deal cannot be combined with any other promotional codes.
- Don’t miss this other great air-inclusive deal from Indus Travels - 4-City India Vacation with Airfare from $899
How to Book
Purchase: Click the green “See Options” button for departure city and date range. Selecting your option will pull up the “Complete Your Order” screen.
Make a Booking: contact Indus Travels to book your vacation - Please have passport information for all travelers and your Groupon voucher # available when calling. The voucher # is in the ‘My Groupons” section of your account, visible by selecting “View Voucher.”
Remember: this deal is priced based on two people sharing a room, so each traveler needs to buy a Groupon voucher.
See Delhi—Both Old and New—on India Trip with Airfare
The capital of the world’s largest democracy, New Delhi is a sprawling and ever-growing metropolis with a millennia-long history. See both historical Old Delhi and the future of India during this 9-day vacation with included airfare. While you’re in New Delhi, you’ll have 4 full days to create whatever itinerary you choose, either exploring India on your own, or choosing optional tours arranged by Indus Travels (extra fees). All options include:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX) via Etihad Airways, named the World’s Leading Airline for the seventh year in a row at the 2015 World Travel Awards
- 6 nights of standard accommodations at the 5-star Piccadily Hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Services of licensed English-speaking guides
- Half-day Delhi tour
- Airfare taxes
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Fly to New Delhi via Etihad Airways.
- Day 2: On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel.
- Day 3: You’ll take an escorted city tour of New Delhi in the morning, then have the afternoon and evening at leisure.
- Days 4–8: These days are yours to explore New Delhi on your own.
- Day 9: Early this morning, you’ll fly back to the USA.
New Delhi at a Glance
The must-see on any trip to Delhi is the old city (called “Old Delhi” or “Shahjahanabad”). Dating back to 1639, this walled city contains Jama Masjid, one of the India’s most important mosques, and the Red Fort, the Mughal residence for two centuries. In New Delhi, tourists will want to budget some time to visit Humayun’s Tomb, a 16th-century mausoleum for the second Mughal emperor that predates (and inspired) the Taj Mahal.
- Included tour: During your escorted tour on Day 3, you’ll visit the Arc de Triomphe-esque India Gate, the massive Parliament House, and the Qutb Minar, one of the world’s tallest minarets.
- Popular optional day trip: Though it’s a 3-hour drive away, the Taj Mahal is a popular—and once-in-a-lifetime—excursion from New Delhi.
- Where you’ll stay: You’ll stay at the 5-star Piccadily Hotel, which boasts five restaurants and an outdoor pool.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This deal is available from New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX) but you can book your own connecting flights separately or let Indus Travel know if you would like them to offer you connecting flights to the gateway you’ve purchased.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Indus Travels to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children must be at least 10 years old to travel on this tour. Each traveler (including children) must purchase a Groupon voucher.
- Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 2/20/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; trip protection is strongly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Fee to travel solo: $175 (March–September 2016) or $275 (October–November 2016)
- This deal cannot be combined with any other promotional codes. .
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Delhi Vacation with Etihad Airways & Indus Travels
- This deal includes round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX).