What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $225 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language:
- One Groupon per person
Morocco Vacation with Airfare
Visit three of Morocco’s iconic imperial cities—plus the famed streets of Casablanca—on this 9-day vacation with airfare from Indus Travels. Along the way, you’ll snap photos of spectacular minarets next to enormous mosques, walk past spice vendors and blacksmiths in ancient medinas. This semi-escorted vacation includes help of a guide on an air-conditioned vehicle between cities, but gives you free time to explore at each destination. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City
- Transportation per itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Return airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hôtel Nassim or similar in Marrakech
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Ouarzazate Le Riad or similar in Ouarzazate
- 1 night of accommodations at Palmeras Y Dunas or similar in Merzouga
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Reda or similar in Zagora
- 1 night of accommodations at Hôtel Nassim or similar in Marrakech
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Al Walid or similar in Casablanca
- Luggage porterage and tips at hotels & dinner
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 6 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Professional multilingual guide
- Additional attractions listed by editorial
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Dinner with Fantasia Show on day 3 ($50/person)
- Half-day tour of Casablanca on day 8 ($70/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1 Depart to Morocco
- Day 2 Arrive at Casablanca and transfer to Marrakech
- Day 3 Full-day tour of Marrakech and optional dinner
- Day 4 Depart to Ouarzazate via High Atlas Mountains and visit to Kasbah of Taourit; optional lunch
- Day 5 Transfer to Merzouga ; visit to Todra Canyons; optional lunch
- Day 6 Transfer to Zagora; excursion to Tamegroute; optional lunch in Berber village
- Day 7 Transfer to Marrakech via Ouarzazate
- Day 8 Transfer to Casablanca; free afternoon with optional half-day tour of Casablanca
- Day 9 Transfer to Marrakech and return to the United States
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Indus Travels contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/31/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $225 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This deal available only from New York (NYC), but you can book your own connecting flights separately or call Indus Travels for price from other gateways.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Indus Travels to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children must be at least 10 years old to travel on this tour. Each traveler (including children) must purchase a Groupon Voucher.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/31/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in, 10+ to travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $225 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.