✈ 11-Day Thailand and Singapore Guided Tour with Hotels and Air from Indus Travels - Phuket, Singapore
Thailand and Singapore Tour. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Limited quantity available
Indus Travels: 6,500+ of our travelers served since 2014
11-Day Phuket and Singapore Trip
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Flight from Phuket to Singapore
- Sightseeing per itinerary in an AC deluxe vehicle
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Best Western Plus The Beachfront Rawai in Phuket
- 3 nights of accommodations at Grand Copthorne Hotel in Singapore
Attractions & Meals
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Half-day Phuket city tour
- Half-day Singapore city tour
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- Services of English-speaking local guides
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Thailand.
- Day 2: In-flight travel day
- Day 3: Arrive in Phuket and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Day 4: Start the day with iconic views of Phromthep Cape island, followed by a visit to the biggest temple on the island and the Gems Gallery during a city tour of Phuket.
- Day 5: Explore Phuket during this day at leisure.
- Day 6: Explore Phuket during this day at leisure.
- Day 7: Explore Phuket during this day at leisure.
- Day 8: Spend your last morning in Phuket at leisure. In the afternoon, you will be transported to the airport for your flight to Singapore.
- Day 9: During this half day-long tour, you’ll drive through the civic and colonial districts of the city, visit the Little India district, and tour the National Orchid Garden.
- Day 10: Spend the day exploring Singapore at your leisure.
- Day 11: Depart Singapore.
Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Day 5: Khaosok jungle discovery (hiking & canoeing) ($135 per person)
- Day 5: Phuket Fantasia Show with Dinner ($70 per person)
- Day 6: Hidden Phuket tour with dinner ($95 per person)
- Day 6: Coral Island speedboat tour with lunch ($55 per person)
- Day 7: Phang Nga Bay by speedboat with lunch ($105 per person)
- Day 9: Afternoon river safari ($50 per person)
- Day 9: Night out at Chinatown & Buggies Village with Trishaw Ride and dinner ($70 per person)
- Day 10: Footsteps of our Colonial past tour ($75 per person)
- Day 11: Singapore by night ($100 per person)
What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Indus Travels no later than 7/12/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $499 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Thai, English
- Currency: Thai Baht, Singapore dollar
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 7/12/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in, 8+ to travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $499 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.