6-Days in Thailand
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Transportation between cities via air or motor coach
- Airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at The Royal River Hotel or similar in Bangkok
- 2 nights of accommodations at Cholchan Pattaya Beach Resort or similar in Pattaya
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Included tours as listed
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
The best of both worlds collide on this independent vacation to Thailand. InterTrips does all the planning and all guests need to do is figure out how they want to spend their three days in Bangkok and two days in Pattaya. Bangkok is Thailand’s capital city, bustling with shopping, restaurants, and markets. Then, guests travel to the eastern Gulf coast area of Pattaya, known for its immense beaches.
- Day 1: Depart for Bangkok.
- Day 2: Arrive in Bangkok for a day at leisure.
- Day 3: Tour of Bangkok Chinatown District and the Temple of Golden Buddha. Visit Wat Benchamabophit. Afternoon at leisure.
- Day 4: Visit the Gems Gallery before departing for Pattaya on the Gulf of Thailand. Evening at leisure.
- Day 5: Tour of the Sleep Museum in Pattaya; afterward, visit The Sanctuary of Truth.
- Day 6: Depart for Bangkok. Visit the Khao Phra Tamnak monument and temple.
- Day 7: Depart for home.
Call InterTrips at (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 2 years or older, please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours and Upgrades
- Day 3: Bangkok Landmark Tour with boat ride ($49 per person,minimum 4 participants)
- Day 4: Alcazar cabaret show and dinner ($59 per person)
- Day 5: Pattaya Floating Market and seafood dinner ($59 per person)
- Day 6: Asiatique night market and Siam Niramit show with dinner ($69 per person)