Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Airport transfers
- Transportation between cities via air or sightseeing bus
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Novotel Beijing Sanyuan or similar in Beijing
- 1 night of accommodations at Pan Pacific Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Park Hotel Wuxi or similar in Wuxi
- 1 night of accommodations at Hangzhou Grand Metropark Hotel or similar in Hangzhou
- 2 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao or similar in Shanghai
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 4 lunches
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Tour five iconic cities in China in just 10 days. Start the trip with a walk on the Great Wall in Beijing and end it with sightseeing in the country’s largest city Shanghai.
- Day 1: Depart for China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing.
- Day 3: Day at leisure in Beijing.
- Day 4: Hike along The Great Wall of China.
- Day 5: Arrive in Suzhou and visit Shan Tang Street.
- Day 6: Visit the Lingering Garden and Silk Spinning Factory, then drive to Wuxi.
- Day 7: Arrive in Hangzhou and take a boat ride on the West Lake.
- Day 8: Drive to Shanghai, where you’ll peruse the Bund.
- Day 9: Day at leisure in Shanghai.
- Day 10: Depart for USA.
Call InterTrips at (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Day 3: Peking Duck Dinner Banquet with Wine ($35/person)
- Day 3: Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City with Lunch ($65/person)
- Day 4: The Golden Mask Dynasty Show ($49/person)
- Day 5: Temple of Heaven and Rickshaw Tour with Lunch ($79/person)
- Day 6: Boat ride on the Grand Canal with a walk around the local community ($29/person)
- Day 8: Shanghai Lujiazui FTDZ & Huang Pu River Cruise ($45/person)
- Day 9: Shanghai full-day tour with Maglev Train Experience ($49/person)
- Day 9: “ERA” - The Permanent Show ($49/person)