What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with InterTrips no later than 8/23/19. Be sure to book early for best availability.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $400 fee to travel solo. $120 service fee per person for tour guides and driver not included. China visa fee not included: $169 for a single entry visa per person (at least 2 people travel together).
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Mandarin
- Currency: Renminbi
- Chinese New Year holiday occurs from 1/24/2020 to 2/7/2020. Tours are offered during peak season, shoulder season, and off-season and pricing will vary depending on your travel date
- Flight Notice: Some flights departing from the New York area may require travelers to spend the night of Day 11 or Day 12 in a Beijing Transit hotel offered by the airline for the next morning’s flight to the US.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommend for passengers needing a connecting flight from their point of origin to one of the departure cities.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Airport transfers
- Transportation between cities via air or motorbus
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (10 nights + 2 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Novotel Beijing Sanyuan or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Noble Hotel or similar in Xi’an
- 1 night of accommodations at Pan Pacific Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Park Hotel Wuxi or similar in Wuxi
- 1 night of accommodations at Hangzhou Grand Metropark Hotel or similar in Hangzhou
- 2 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao or similar in Shanghai
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 4 lunches
- Tours per itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Tour six iconic cities in China in just 12 days. Start the trip with a walk on the Great Wall in Beijing and end it with sightseeing in the country’s largest city Shanghai.
- Day 1: Depart for China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing.
- Day 3: Day at leisure in Beijing.
- Day 4: Hike along The Great Wall of China.
- Day 5: In the afternoon, transfer to Xi’an
- Day 6: Marvel at one of the largest, oldest and best-preserved Chinese city walls.
- Day 7: Arrive in Suzhou and visit Shan Tang Street.
- Day 8: Visit the Lingering Garden and Silk Spinning Factory, then drive to Wuxi.
- Day 9: Arrive in Hangzhou and take a boat ride on the West Lake.
- Day 10: Drive to Shanghai, where you’ll peruse the Bund.
- Day 11: Day at leisure in Shanghai.
- Day 12: Depart for the USA.
Call InterTrips at (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Day 3: Peking duck dinner banquet with wine ($35/person)
- Day 3: Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City tour with lunch ($65/person)
- Day 4: The Golden Mask Dynasty Show ($49/person)
- Day 5: Temple of Heaven and rickshaw tour with lunch ($79/person)
- Day 6: The Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show ($45/person)
- Day 6: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum with lunch ($89/person)
- Day 7: Boat ride on the Grand Canal with a walk around the local community ($29/person)
- Day 10: Shanghai Lujiazui FTDZ & Huang Pu River cruise ($45/person)
- Day 11: Shanghai full-day tour with Maglev Train Experience ($49/person)
- Day 11: “ERA” - The Permanent Show ($49/person)
- Promotional value expires Aug 23, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 8/23/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 9 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact InterTrips at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $400 fee to travel solo
- $120 service fee per person for tour guides and driver not included
- China visa fee not included: $169 for single entry visa per person (at least 2 people travel together)
- For best availability, please redeem your voucher and book the tour online to secure your desired departure date
- When redeeming vouchers online, only the selected dates offered in the promotion can be utilized to book and confirm
- Flight Itinerary will be finalized 21 to 30 days before the departure date
- Travel insurance, service fee, and other personal expenses are not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings