You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Houston (IAH)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Denver (DEN)
- Boston (BOS)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Transportation between cities via air or motor coach
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (10 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Novotel Beijing Sanyuanqiao or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Noble Hotel or similar in Xi’an
- 1 night of accommodations at Pan Pacific Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Park Hotel Wuxi or similar in Wuxi
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Metropark Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou
- 2 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao or similar in Shanghai
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 4 lunches
- Tours per itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Tour six iconic cities in China in just 12 days. Start the trip with a walk on the Great Wall in Beijing and end it with sightseeing in the country’s largest city Shanghai.
- Day 1: Depart for China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing.
- Day 3: Day at leisure in Beijing.
- Day 4: Hike along The Great Wall of China.
- Day 5: In the afternoon, transfer to Xi’an
- Day 6: Marvel at one of the largest, oldest and best-preserved Chinese city walls.
- Day 7: Arrive in Suzhou and visit Shan Tang Street.
- Day 8: Visit the Lingering Garden and Silk Spinning Factory, then drive to Wuxi.
- Day 9: Arrive in Hangzhou and take a boat ride on the West Lake.
- Day 10: Drive to Shanghai, where you’ll peruse the Bund.
- Day 11: Day at leisure in Shanghai.
- Day 12: Depart for the USA.
Call InterTrips at (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Day 3: Peking duck dinner banquet with wine ($35/person)
- Day 3: Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City tour with lunch ($65/person)
- Day 4: The Golden Mask Dynasty Show ($49/person)
- Day 5: Temple of Heaven and rickshaw tour with lunch ($79/person)
- Day 6: The Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show ($45/person)
- Day 6: Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum with lunch ($89/person)
- Day 7: Boat ride on the Grand Canal with a walk around the local community ($29/person)
- Day 10: Shanghai Lujiazui FTDZ & Huang Pu River cruise ($45/person)
- Day 11: Shanghai full-day tour with Maglev Train Experience ($49/person)
- Day 11: “ERA” - The Permanent Show ($49/person)