Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Houston (IAH)
- Boston (BOS)
- Denver (DEN)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Airport transfers
- Flight from Beijing to Xi’an and Xi’an to Shanghai
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned sightseeing bus
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 410-4111.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (10 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Novotel Beijing Sanyuanqiao or similar in Beijing
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Noble Hotel Xi’an or similar in Xi’an
- 1 night of accommodations at Pan Pacific Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Park Wuxi or similar in Wuxi
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Metropark Hotel Hangzhou or similar in Hangzhou
- 2 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao or similar in Shanghai
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast buffet and four lunches
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This tour from InterTrips takes you to three of China’s largest cities—Beijing, Xi’an, and Shanghai—with many stops in between. Along with guided excursions, you’ll have time to explore on your own.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Beijing.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing.
- Day 3: Spend a free day in Beijing.
- Day 4: Hike along the Great Wall of China and visit a jade museum.
- Day 5: Consider taking one of the optional tours on these free days in Xi’an.
- Day 6: Continue enjoying a free day in Xi’an and the Ancient City Wall and Gates
- Day 7: Fly to Shanghai and ride to Suzhou, where you’ll walk along ancient Shantang Street.
- Day 8: Visit the Lingering Garden before driving to Wuxi to see its Teapot Museum and Nanchang Street.
- Day 9: Travel to Hangzhou and take a cruise on West Lake.
- Day 10: Head to Shanghai to see the skyscrapers in the Bund district.
- Day 11: Enjoy a free day in Shanghai.
- Day 12: Fly back to the United States.
Email InterTrips at email@example.com or Call (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City with lunch on day 3 ($65/person)
- Peking duck dinner banquet with wine on day 3 ($35/person)
- Golden Mask Dynasty Show on day 4 ($49/person)
- Temple of Heaven and rickshaw tour with lunch on day 5 ($79/person)
- Terracotta Warriors Museum and Horses Museum with lunch on day 6 ($89/person)
- Tang Dynasty stage dancing show on day 6 ($45/person)
- Boat ride on Suzhou’s Grand Canal with a walk around the neighborhood on day 7 ($29/person)
- Shanghai Lujiazui Finance and Trade Development Zone on day 10 ($45/person)
- “ERA - Intersection of Time” show on day 11 ($49/person)
- Shanghai day tour with Maglev train experience on day 11 ($49/person)