Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Washington, DC (specific gateway based on availability)
- Transportation between cities via motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Narita Tobu Hotel Airport or similar in Narita
- 1 night of accommodations at APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari or similar in Tokyo
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Crown Palais Hamamatsu or similar in Shizuoka or Lake Yamanaka
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ariston Hotel Kyoto or similar in Kyoto
- 1 night of accommodations at APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari or similar in Toyko
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Included tours as listed
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Along with an easy-to-use subway system and spectacular skyscrapers, Japan’s capital is known for its tranquility among the gardens and shrines. The country’s previous capital gives off the same atmosphere with an elaborate temple, shrine, or garden on nearly every corner. In fact, Kyoto is rumored to have more than 1,000 Buddhist temples alone. Elsewhere, Kyoto’s local marketplaces and restaurants continue the traditions of old Japan, as does the city’s thriving geisha community.
- Day 1: Depart for Japan.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo and take a limousine bus (bus tickets on your own) to your hotel.
- Day 3: Explore Tokyo on your own or embark on an optional tour.
- Day 4: Spend the day sightseeing around Mt. Fuji.
- Day 5: Depart for and arrive in Kyoto, and visit Heian Shrine.
- Day 6: Day of leisure in Kyoto.
- Day 7: Depart for Tokyo via Tomei Expressway.
- Day 8: Fly back to USA.
Call InterTrips at (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Upgrade to a nonstop international flight (from $400/person)
- Full-day Tokyo discovery tour with lunch on day 3 (minimum 10 participants; $99/person)
- Half-day Kyoto discovery tour on day 5 (minimum 10 participants; $89/person)
- Full-day Hiroshima tour by Japanese bullet train ‘Shinkansen’ on day 6 (1 hour and 15 minutes one way; minimum 10 participants; $395/person)
- Full-day tour of Nara and Osaka with lunch on day 6 (minimum 10 participants; $130/person)
- Extra free time in Kyoto or Tokyo and Japan ‘Shinkansen’ Experience on day 7 (2.5 hours one way; $180/person)