9-Days Through Southeast Asia
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Airport transfers
- Air or ground transfer between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh or similar in Phnom Penh
- 3 nights of accommodations at Borei Angkor Resort & Spa or similar in Siem Reap
- 3 nights of accommodations at Edenstar Saigon Hotel or similar in Ho Chi Minh City
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
The ancient world meets modern urban lifestyles on this trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. Thanks to InterTrips, both kinds of cultures and landscapes are experienced in southern Asia. Guests first stop in Phnom Penh before making their way to Siem Reap, Cambodia. This ancient city contains plenty of UNSECO World Heritage Sites thanks to their preserved sandstone temples in their rainforests. After exploring this area, guests make their way towards Ho Chi Minh City, a bustling city with plenty of skyscrapers and activity, including shopping centers and the Bihn Tay Market.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Cambodia.
- Day 2: Arrive in Phnom Penh.
- Day 3: See the Tonle Sap Riveras well as the Royal Palace, Emerald Buddha, and National Museum. Then take a flight to Siem Reap.
- Day 4: View Angkor’s elaborate stone buildings and the large carved faces on the Bayon temple at Angkor Thom.
- Day 5: Enjoy a day at leisure.
- Day 6: Flight out to Saigon.
- Day 7: Spend the first half of the day visiting Reunification Palace, the Emperor of Jade Pagoda, and Notre-Dame Basilica followed by the Central Ben Thanh market.
- Day 8: Use this free day to stroll around Saigon.
- Day 9: Fly back to the United States.
Call InterTrips at (888) 410-4111 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact InterTrips for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Ta Prohm excursion on day 5 ($69/person)
- Excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels on day 7 ($39/person)