What You Get
Stay for up to four in a standard double-queen room
- Option 1: $69 for a 1-night stay (up to an $114 value)
- Option 2: $119 for a 2-night stay (up to a $228 value)
- Option 3: $169 for a 3-night stay (up to a $349 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 4/22/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to $15 fee; 14-day cancellation notice required or fee of 1 night’s stay up to the Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 8% tax not included.
Family-Friendly Lodge with Convenient Access to Ski Resorts and National Parks
Throughout the 1950s and ’60s, a group of local businessmen fashioned hundreds of elk antlers into four vaulting sculptures in the center of Jackson, Wyoming. Today, those antler arches mark the corners of the tree-lined Town Square and are a fitting symbol of the town’s status as a gateway to untapped wilderness. Located downtown, Jackson Hole Lodge makes a convenient base for exploring the region—it’s just minutes from Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, and only four blocks from Town Square, a popular spot for shopping and dining.
The lodge’s lobby evokes Jackson’s Western atmosphere with its knotty pine paneling and stone fireplace with log mantel. Rooms sleep up to four guests, making the hotel a safe bet for families. After a day spent exploring the area, you can come back to the hotel and watch a complimentary movie, connect to high-speed WiFi, or relax in the outdoor hot tub.
Offsite activities range from fishing and rafting to skiing on a variety of runs and open bowls, depending on the season. Snow King, Jackson’s original ski hill, is just a mile from the lodge; the popular and challenging Jackson Hole Mountain is about 12 miles away. The lodge’s staff can help set up trips, recommend trails, and otherwise facilitate excursions.
Jackson, Wyoming: Wildlife and World-Class Skiing in the Old West
Jackson may be the only place on earth where you might see a rodeo cowboy, rock climber, and Hollywood starlet on the same block. The former frontier outpost draws visitors of all stripes for its special blend of Old West flavor and jaw-dropping natural beauty. Old-fashioned saloons and high-end galleries line the town square, but a few miles north in Grand Teton National Park, you’ll find nothing but wilderness.
Though summer and winter are Jackson’s high seasons, you’ll encounter lighter crowds in spring and spectacular foliage in the fall. As the snows begin to melt in May, the rivers swell and fill with rapids. There are about a dozen rafting outfitters in Jackson that run whitewater trips on the Snake River and scenic floats on a calmer stretch upstream, where you’ll have a chance to see eagles, moose, and pelicans.
By early December, the ski lifts are up and running at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, famed for its challenging terrain and laissez-faire backcountry policy. Back in town, the much smaller Snow King Resort boasts the only night skiing in the area; unlike the slopes, the lift tickets aren’t too steep—about $40 for a full-day adult ticket.
Ski bums are seduced by Jackson’s epic snowfalls, but a different species objects to the cold. Each winter, about 12,000 elk migrate to the valley floor, where the temperatures are milder. At the National Elk Refuge, which borders downtown Jackson, conservationists lead horse-drawn sleigh rides to view the mammals up close, mid-December through early April. If the elk prove elusive, head across the street to see them in bronze or watercolor at the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Lobby hours: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Outdoor hot tub
- Seasonal outdoor pool
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 4/22/16 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 3/1–6/9/16
- Not valid 3/18–3/19/16, 3/24–3/26/16, 5/17/16, 5/22–5/23/16, and 5/27–5/29/16
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $15 fee; 14-day cancellation notice required or fee of 1 night's stay up to the Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- 8% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Jackson Hole Lodge
- Nearest airport: Jackson Hole Airport (JAC; 10 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from JAC
- Distance from Idaho Falls: 88 miles