Select dates available within each option. As of 3/19, April dates are unavailable for this feature.
All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation
On this 4- or 6-night all-inclusive vacation from Jetset Vacations, you’ll be able to lay out on the soft white sands of Jamaica’s northern coast and spend your days surrounded by luxury at the sprawling Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee(s). Please call 1-800-603-3178 to inquire about your specific travel needs.
- 4 or 6 nights all-inclusive, junior suite accommodations at Grand Palladium
- All meals and drinks
- Unlimited dining at seven a la carte restaurants, three buffet restaurants and 13 bars throughout the complex
Hotel At a Glance: Grand Palladium Jamaica
The Grand Palladium Jamaica is more like a lavish kingdom than a resort: set on a perfect white beach, its whitewashed domes, numerous buildings, and glamorous pool complex seem to stretch on endlessly. You won’t be short of things to keep you busy here—guests can snorkel, windsurf, or dine and drink at multiple spots across the resort. But if you want to just lie back in the sun or get pampered all day, the resort has it covered.
- “Largest pool in Jamaica”: Shaped like a giant half-moon, the pool is roomy enough to where it never feels crowded, and there are five pools total on the property.
- 13 bars onsite, including a beach bar, a pool bar, and a discotheque
- Come hungry: Among the seven a la carte restaurants, there’s Asian, Italian, BBQ, and traditional Creole-Jamaican cuisine; three buffet eateries offer ample dining options.
- Huge rooms: Each junior suite has more than 50 square meters of space for you to stretch out in, and includes a hydromassage tub and a balcony or terrace.
- Activities galore: splash at the beach or relax at the onsite spa featuring an extensive hydrotherapy circuit.
Montego Bay, Jamaica: Coastal City with Tropical Jungles and Vibrant Markets
Situated on Jamaica’s northwest coast, Montego Bay draws vacationers year-round with its temperate climate, clear waters, and postcard-perfect beaches. Just a short ways inland, freshwater rivers such as the Martha Brae cut through expanses of jungle and forested mountains, making for scenic rafting.
Years ago, Montego Bay was a thriving banana and sugar exporter. You’ll find remnants of the city’s past at Sam Sharpe Square, where cobblestone streets stretch past grand Georgian architecture and a cast-iron fountain donated by a former banana baron. The city’s dynamic “Hip Strip” buzzes with duty-free boutiques and lively flea markets hawking brightly colored textiles and carved wooden sculptures.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, please call us at 1-800-603-3178 to check availability and pricing.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
4. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
5. Can the person I’m traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
6. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the “Groupon Promise” allows you to refund your voucher.
7. Is this deal priced per person? What does “per person, based on double occupancy” mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Jetset Vacations at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
8. Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Jetset Vacations for details.