What You Get
Stay for two in a studio king or double-queen room
- Option 1: C$169 for 1 night with a C$50 resort credit, valid for check-in Sunday–Friday; not valid for Saturday stays (up to a C$374 value)
- Option 2: C$239 for 1 night with a C$50 resort credit, valid for check-in Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Friday stays (up to a C$394 value)
- Option 3: C$279 for 2 nights with a C$100 resort credit, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Saturday stays (up to a C$623 value)
- Option 4: C$379 for 2 nights with a C$100 resort credit, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a C$663 value)
Included in all options:
- Two welcome drinks at Lakes
- 1-day spa access for two; spa hours vary, reservations required, must be 18 or older. Treatments are not included.
- Resort credit ($50 or $100 depending on option) for spa services; dining at Teca, Cottages, or Lakes; or activities or purchases at Country Market
Policies and Fees
Book by: 4/23/14
Travel by: 4/30/14
- Blackout dates: not valid 2/14/14–2/16/14, 2/21/14–2/22/14, 2/27/14–2/28/14, and 3/1/14
- Cancellation policy and fees: 7-day cancellation notice or fee of applicable 1 night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 13% tax not included
- Additional fees: C$29 daily resort fee, plus tax, not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Luxury JW Marriott Resort & Spa Getaway on Lake Rosseau
On clear winter nights along the shores of Lake Rosseau in Muskoka, the snowfields glow deep blue under the moonlight. Naturalists from the 4.5-star JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa introduce visitors to this dream-like landscape on snowshoe tours beneath the stars. While you’re here, you’ll find a wide range of recreational activities, including snowmobiling and ice-skating. The sprawling hotel rests atop a granite bluff, with a grand Victorian façade that belies the laid-back charm of the retreat. Ranked No. 6 on Condé Nast Traveler's readers' choice Top 15 Resorts in Canada, the property combines homey comforts with indulgent amenities including a full-service spa.
Spa Rosseau abuts a heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool overlooking sweeping natural vistas. After unwinding with a massage, settle into your studio room, which includes a galley kitchen and a posh marble bathroom. A stone fireplace complements the room's outdoorsy decor, marked by hand-carved furnishings, pinecone light fixtures, and floral quilting harvested from fluffy cumulus clouds.
You can use your resort credit at one of the onsite restaurants. The Rosseau's lakeside restaurant, Cottages, whips up waffles and omelets for breakfast. At Teca, winner of a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, you can enjoy hearty portions of tender steaks and handmade gnocchi.
Muskoka Lakes, Ontario: Natural Beauty in Historical Cottage Country
Named one of the best trips of 2012 by National Geographic, the Muskoka Lakes region has more than 1,600 bodies of water and a number of crashing waterfalls, making it a natural setting for water recreation year-round. For entertainment on land, nearby Port Carling is rife with historical mansions and churches as well as charming boutiques. The area also draws those looking for a scenic spot for dogsledding or ice-fishing.
- King bed with sofa bed, or two queen beds
- Resort view
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: on-property shuttle service, WiFi in lobby, access to common facilities, in-room Internet, snowshoe and ice-skate rentals based on availability in winter
- Parking: lot parking available for no charge; valet parking available for C$30 (plus tax) per day
- Rollaways: not available; cribs available for C$20 per night
- Smoking: smoking is not allowed inside the property or on guest-room balconies. Policy strictly enforced; $250 charge per incident.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property, indoors or outdoors. Service animals are welcome.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: may be available for an additional fee at check-in
- Four onsite restaurants
- Stone fireplaces
- 24-hour fitness center
- Promotional value expires Apr 23, 2014. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 4/23/14 or promotional value expires
- Travel by 4/30/14
- Not valid 2/14/14–2/16/14, 2/21/14–2/22/14, 2/27/14–2/28/14 and 3/1/14
- Limit 10/ person, +10 additional as gifts
- Limit 6/visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Name on Groupon must match ID
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Not applicable for group or existing reservations
- Promotional value cannot be applied to taxes, gratuities, resort fee, upgrade fees
- C$29+tax daily resort fee and 13% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
- By plane: about 32 miles (51 km) from Muskoka Airport (YQA)
- By car: about 78 miles (125 km) from Barrie, ON