Seven-Day Greek Vacation in Athens and Mykonos
The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Two one-night stays at the Herodion Hotel or similar location in Athens
- A three-night stay at Myconian Imperial or similar location in Mykonos
- A hop-on, hop-off tour in Athens
- Round-trip ferry transport from Athens to Mykonos
This seven-day Greek vacation splits time between Athens and Mykonos, giving you a chance to see the country’s historic capital city and one of its most popular island getaways. The package includes a hop-on, hop-off tour in Athens and hotel accommodations in both locales.
We’ve listed some of our favorite highlights below. Click here to see the full itinerary and trip details.
After an overnight flight from the U.S., you can explore Athens at your leisure on a hop-on, hop-off tour that operates 24 hours a day. Perched high above the city, the Acropolis has been an icon here for thousands of years. The ancient monument features a collection of sacred temples and Doric limestone buildings adorned with altars and elaborate friezes. The most famous temple of them all is, of course, the Parthenon, which was built for the goddess Athena in the 5th century BC.
- See gold masks, jewelry, and sculptures at the National Archeological Museum.
- A hidden gem: the Diomidis Botanical Garden bursts with more than 2,500 species of flora.
- Head to the Thission area at night for drinking and dancing.
As your ferry approaches the Mediterranean island of Mykonos, you’ll be mesmerized by the landscape. Whitewashed villages and churches cling to sheer cliffs, and 16th-century windmills dot the waterfront. For all of its natural beauty, the island is perhaps best known for its legendary party scene—drinking and dancing starts on beaches in the late morning, and continues in booming nightclubs until sunrise. During your stay, you can take an optional cruise to the island of Delos, where you can walk through acres of marble ruins.
- The 15th century church of Paraportiani is one of the most photographed sites on the island.
- The soft sands and calm waters of Ornos beach offer a quieter alternative to the party scene.
On the morning of your sixth day in Greece, you’ll board the ferry back to the mainland, where you’ll have another full day in Athens. The following morning, you’ll travel to the airport for your return flight home.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Please contact Key Tours directly at 800-576-1784 ext. 3 or email@example.com for a free quote that includes departures from airports not listed as part of this deal.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, any applicable supplements, based on this request, would be paid directly to Key Tours at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Please contact Key Tours directly at 800-576-1784 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org with all your availability questions.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Key Tours will suggest alternative travel dates or Groupon will process a refund for your voucher.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Please contact Key Tours directly at 800-576-1784 ext. 3 or email@example.com for information on child rates and reductions.