8-Day Vacation in Greece
On this 8-day trip, you'll spend the night in Athens before jet-setting off to the island of Mykonos. Then comes a 3-day Greek Island cruise with stops at Kusadasi and Santorini on Louis Cruises. Along the way, you'll have plenty of free time to explore each spot at your leisure. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare (alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee)
- Arrival transfer in Athens
- Acropolis Museum ticket
- Round-trip private transfers from Mykonos port to hotel
- 1 night at the Divani Palace Acropolis in Athens, with a complimentary bottle of wine and free Internet
- 2 nights at the Harmony Boutique Hotel in Mykonos
- Daily breakfast buffet in Athens and Mykonos
- 3-day island-hopping excursion from Louis Cruises, including all meals and complimentary drink package during the cruise
- Return transfer from Piraeus port to Athens airport
- Port taxes and all cruise tips
Athens: The Core of Ancient Greece
In the Greek capital, you'll stay overnight at a hotel that's conveniently situated near the Acropolis, where you can see ancient monuments as well as contemporary museums.
- The Parthenon has presided over the Acropolis since around 400 BCE; at nighttime, lights illuminate the famous Doric columns and intricate marble friezes.
- Acropolis Museum: a modernistic museum housing thousands of ancient artifacts, including sculptures of divine figures carved in terra cotta
Mykonos: Mediterranean Island Dotted with Whitewashed Architecture
Mykonos earned a spot on Travel + Leisure's list of the world's best islands, and it's not hard to see why. During your 2-night stint at Harmony Boutique Hotel, you'll be steps from the sparkling Mediterranean Sea and the island's famous whitewashed architecture.
- The windmills of Kato Milli have stood on a hilltop overlooking the sea since the 16th century.
- Little Venice: The homes of former sea captains have been transformed into upscale restaurants where diners can watch the sunset from terraces jutting out over the water.
The vacation comes to a close with a 3-day excursion from Louis Cruises that hops between the islands of Crete, Patmos, and Santorini.
- Kusadasi and Patmos: Disembark at the Turkish town of Kusadasi for an optional tour of marble temples dedicated to Artemis and Heracles. Spend the balance of your day on the isle of Patmos, which the Los Angeles Times praises as "a feast for the eyes. "
- Crete: The main attraction on Greece's largest island is the city of Heraklion, where you'll find medieval churches, an excellent archeological museum, and colorful outdoor markets where you can buy handmade souvenirs and local olive oil.
- Santorini: Just north of Crete lies the cluster of islands known as Santorini, which was jolted by a massive volcanic eruption more than 3,500 years ago. You can dine at a restaurant perched above the volcanic caldera or go snorkeling for a closer look.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly form an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Please contact Key Tours directly at 800-576-1784 ext. 3 or email@example.com for a free quote that includes departures from airports not listed as part of this deal.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, any applicable supplements, based on this request, would be paid directly to Key Tours at the time of booking.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Please contact Key Tours directly at 800-576-1784 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org with all your availability questions.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Key Tours will suggest alternative travel dates or Groupon will process a refund for your voucher.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Please contact Key Tours directly at 800-576-1784 ext. 3 or email@example.com for information on child rates and reductions.