Central Europe Vacation
Prague and Budapest are two of Europe's most beautiful cities. Both feature ornate cathedrals, castles, and bridges as well as postcard-worthy settings along the Vlatva and Danube Rivers. Explore these central European gems on this 8-day vacation from Key Tours International. Each option includes:
- Round-trip airfare and airport taxes
- Arrival transfer in Prague from the airport to the hotel
- 3-night stay at a superior tourist-class hotel in Prague
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour of Prague
- Tourist-class train or bus transfer from Prague to Budapest
- Arrival transfer in Budapest from the train or bus station to the hotel
- 3-night stay at a superior tourist-class hotel in Budapest
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off tour of Budapest
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Hotel service charges and local taxes
Note: The itinerary may be offered in reverse, with the trip beginning in Budapest and ending in Prague.
arrival flight time: 8.5–12 hours, depending on departure city
Prague has been nicknamed the "City of a Hundred Spires," and if you ascend to the top of Prague Castle you'll see why. The castle, built around 880 AD, has a bird's-eye view of the city's many ornate cathedrals, clock towers, and seafoam-green domes reaching toward the heavens. An included hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour supplies a good introduction to the city; stops include Old Town and the Vlatva River.
- Explore on your own: Grab a pint of Pilsner Urquell at one of the small pubs lining the cobblestone streets of Old Town.
- Optional excursions: Visit Karlstejn and Konopiste Castles or head to the town of Karlovy Vary to soak in its famous hot springs (extra fees apply).
- Accommodations: Hotel Prague Centre Superior or Hotel Ibis Praha Mala Strana
Located on the banks of the Danube, Budapest is actually two cities rolled into one: the towns of Buda and Pest were united in 1873. Hungary's capital is often called one of the most beautiful in Europe—the pedestrian-friendly Buda Castle District is particularly easy on the eyes, thanks to ornate Baroque and Gothic buildings and sweeping views of the river. On your second day in the city, get to know Budapest on an included 24-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour that travels to 28 sites, including the Hungarian State Opera House and Budapest Citadel.
- On your own: Check out Budapest's famed hot springs during your free time; the city has more than 500 of them.
- Optional excursions: Board a Danube River cruise or drive 90 minutes to Lake Balaton, a 50-mile long lake with sandy beaches and warm water (extra fees apply).
- Accommodations: Tulip Inn Millennium or Atlas City Hotel
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email email@example.com
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? You can extend your trip before or after joining the actual program.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Please contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will offer you alternative dates for your consideration.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Please contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email email@example.com
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.