Visit France and Spain on 8-Day Vacation
You'll hug the Mediterranean coastline on this 8-day vacation from Key Tours International that visits Nice and Barcelona. Your journey kicks off in the French Riviera before heading to Barcelona, the trendsetting capital of Catalonia. The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from 6 cities (New York, Washington D.C., Boston, Chicago, Seattle, or San Francisco)
- One-way flight from Nice to Barcelona
- 3 nights at the Boreal Hotel or similar in Nice
- 3 nights at the HCC Open or similar in Barcelona
- Hop-on/Hop-off Nice tour
- Walking tour of Barcelona's Gothic quarter
Day 1: Flight from USA to Nice
Flight time: 8–12.5 hours
Days 2–4: Nice
Set in the heart of the French Riviera, Nice draws tourists for its palm-lined beaches, charming sidewalk cafes, and lots of sunshine. It's a city best explored on foot—most of the museums and landmarks are within a short distance of each other and the weather stays nice all year long.
- Must-see attraction: Terra Amata, an archaeological site that dates back 400,000 years and contains numerous artifacts from early humans
- A hop-on, hop-off tour visits 14 attractions across Nice, including the late 18th-century Place Garibaldi and the Promenade des Anglais, a pedestrian boardwalk that runs alongside the city's sandy beaches.
- Optional excursion: A half-day tour of Monaco (extra fee) whisks you along the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit before stopping at the Prince's Palace of Monaco, the Monaco Cathedral, and Monte Carlo.
Days 5–7: Barcelona
Barcelona is like the quirky and hip younger sister to Madrid. Take a stroll down La Rambla, a central tree-lined thoroughfare, for people-watching at all hours of the day, then head into the Barri Gotic (Gothic Quarter) for live music and trendy bars. Cap off your visit with a trip to one of the city's sandy beaches.
- Must-see attractions: Parc Guell, a fantastical park covered in thousands of mosaic tiles, and La Sagrada Familia, a whimsical cathedral that's 130 years in the making; both were designed by renowned art nouveau architect Antoni Gaudi.
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter: You'll see imposing examples of Gothic architecture on a guided tour of the historic city center. Be sure to come back later to visit the neighborhood's Picasso Museum.
- Optional excursions: Take a half-day tour of Montserrat, a mountaintop abbey, to pay homage to its 12th-century Black Virgin, or take a full-day trip to Girona and Figueres, where you'll visit the surreal Dali Theater and Museum (extra fees for optional excursions).
Day 8: Flight from Barcelona to USA
flight time: 8–12.5 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Please contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? You can extend your trip before or after joining the actual program.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Please contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email email@example.com.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will offer you alternative dates for your consideration.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Please contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Key Tours Vacations on 1-800-576 1784 or email email@example.com for more details.