Top Reasons to Visit Kitzhof Inn
- The inn sits just a quarter mile from the lifts and alpine skiing at Mount Snow.
- A free hotel shuttle bus will take you from the inn to the mountain or into nearby Dover and Wilmington.
- Year-round, you can enjoy a wide variety of activities nearby, ranging from skiing and snowboarding to golfing and kayaking.
- After a day on the slopes, you can unwind in the inn’s indoor hot tub.
- The spacious lounge area includes a game room, fireplace, and BYOB bar with ice and soda machines.
- Guest rooms showcase the lodge’s cedar-log, alpine construction with wood-panel walls; many have views of the gardens and a nearby brook.
West Dover, Vermont: Rural Countryside in the Mount Snow Valley
West Dover is a small town in Vermont's Mount Snow Valley, a rural area that has become increasingly popular with out-of-towners from nearby metro areas in the Northeast. The biggest draw during winter is Mount Snow, where skiers and snowboarders take to 80 well-groomed trails over 588 skiable acres. The onsite terrain park, Carinthia, has 100 acres of skiable area that includes a superpipe and a halfpipe amid its more than 150 features.
There’s something to do year-round at Mt. Snow; hikers and mountain bikers can take advantage of more than 20 miles of trails through the mountain terrain. The mountain also has an 18-hole golf course and chairlift rides offering views of southern Vermont and New York State.