What You Get
Stay for two in a superior garden room or Fond Canne unit 1 or 2
- Option 1: 359 for a 4-night stay, valid for travel 10/17/18–12/14/18 (up to a $720 value)
- Option 2: 449 for a 5-night stay, valid for travel 10/17/18–12/14/18 (up to a $850 value)
- Option 3: $629 for a 7-night stay, valid for travel 10/17/18–12/14/18 (up to a $1,190 value)
- Option 4: $420 for a 4-night stay, valid for travel 12/15/18–3/31/19 (up to a $720 value)
- Option 5: $525 for a 5-night stay, valid for travel 12/15/18–3/31/19 (up to a $900 value)
- Option 6: $735 for a 7-night stay, valid for travel 12/15/18–3/31/19 (up to a $1,126 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 12/9/18
Travel by 12/14/18 or 3/31/19, depending on option purchased.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to a 10% fee; 30-day notice or fee of 25% voucher price applies; fee of 50% voucher price applies to no-shows.
- Blackout dates: 11/12-11/13/18; additional dates may apply.
- Taxes: 10% tax not included.
- Additional fees: 10% service charge not included.
- For questions, email email@example.com
Hotel at a Glance: La Haut Resort
Set on 52 hilltop acres once belonging to a coconut-and-cocoa estate, La Haut Resort looks out over Soufrière, one of the oldest towns in Saint Lucia. The Caribbean Sea stretches out in the distance, and the grounds are lushly manicured around a stunning island landscape that Oprah Winfrey once called a “must-see in your lifetime.” As a guest at La Haut, you can swim in an outdoor infinity pool and be close to Soufrière and Saint Lucia beaches.
- Breathtaking scenery: La Haut Resort offers views of the green Pitons mountains.
- Watch the sunset from your private balcony.
- Have a bite at the onsite Delice Restaurant and Bar, open for breakfast and lunch.
Saint Lucia: French-Inspired Cuisine and Spectacular Volcanoes
Located in between Martinique and Saint Vincent in the eastern Caribbean, Saint Lucia was coveted by the British and French, who quarreled over the island for more than a century. Although English is now Saint Lucia’s official language, the French seem to have left a more noticeable influence on its arts and cuisine. Along the coast, a string of marinas exhibits a cultural blend through restaurants ranging from fried-fish shacks to upscale French eateries. Grab a table to sample the country’s national dish of green fig—a Caribbean term for small, unripe bananas—and salt fish.
With several beaches, Saint Lucia attracts those looking for snorkeling excursions and dolphin-watching tours, but a vacation in Saint Lucia is not complete without a visit to one of its volcanoes. Considered the country’s unofficial symbol, the Pitons are two vegetation-covered volcanic plugs rising more than 2,000 feet above the western coast. Nearby Sulphur Springs is considered “the world’s only drive-in volcano,” as you can drive your car close to the volcanic crater to see its steaming sulfur springs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 18 miles from Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). Taxi service is available to/from the airport.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers two guests. $25 per night for each additional guest over standard occupancy.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this voucher.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Superior Garden Room and Fond Canne Unit 1 and 2
- One king bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 2 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two outdoor pools, including one infinity pool
- Free WiFi
- Office facilities
- Restaurant and bar
- Free beach towels
- Complimentary fresh fruits daily
- Spa services available
- Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 12/9/18 or promotional value expires
- Must travel 10/17/18–12/14/18 or 12/15/18–3/31/19, depending on option purchased
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact La Haut Resort at (866) 773-4321 or (758) 459-7008, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific availability
- All cancellations subject to a 10% fee; 30-day notice or fee of 25% voucher price applies; fee of 50% voucher price applies to no-shows
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- Must present valid US or Canadian ID at check-in
- 10% service charge not included
- 10% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About La Haut Resort
- Nearest airport: Hewanorra International Airport (UVF; 18 mi)