7-Night Stay in Las Vegas
Located just 4 miles from the Las Vegas Strip, this family-friendly resort puts guests near the city's top attractions.
- Free transportation to and from the Strip is provided.
- Take a dip in the two outdoor pools and whirlpools.
- Well-equipped rooms: Spacious, condo-like studios and one-bedroom units feature fireplaces, kitchens, and whirlpool suites in the master bathrooms, along with resort amenities
- Practice your stroke on the putting green or play tennis on the lighted court.
- Break a sweat in either of the two exercise rooms.
- See a show: The resort's concierge will help you plan the perfect Vegas vacation.
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip. But for lower-stakes gambling in a throwback Vegas atmosphere, head downtown to Fremont Street. Vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin, but this Glitter Gulch burns much brighter today than it did in the Rat Pack era: beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum boasts a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Exhibits profile legendary Mafiosi from Capone to Gotti, and mob artifacts include the bloodstained, bullet-pocked brick wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator, participate in a police lineup, or enter witness protection for the rest of your life.