You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana
Tucked between a forest and the ocean, Le Sivory Punta Cana by Portblue Boutique is a posh retreat just for adults. The 4.5-star resort sits on Uvero Alto beach, a secluded stretch of golden sand on Punta Cana’s northern coast. Its staff members dote on guests with valet service at an infinity pool framed by palm trees and a spa with soothing treatments.
- All options come with an all-inclusive package with drinks, meals, and snacks.
- Deluxe junior suite: Guests lounge on private terraces overlooking the gardens.
- Notable accolades: AAA Four Diamond Award and TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Miles of White-Sand Beaches
When Christopher Columbus landed on the Dominican Republic more than five centuries ago, he described it as “a beautiful island paradise.” Punta Cana, located on the island’s easternmost tip, lays legitimate claim to that description. The coast stretches for more than 20 miles and is dotted with coconut palms, chaise lounges, and laid-back bars. Glitzy resorts feature prominently along the shoreline, but Playa El Cortecito, a short drive up the coast, harks back to earlier times. Brightly colored thatched-roof shacks line the beach, and local fishermen bring their boats to shore each afternoon with the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is approximately 30 miles away from the resort. Shuttle service is available for an additional $85 per couple for one-way transport and can be arranged through the hotel.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher? The voucher covers a stay for two adults. Adding occupants above standard, please contact the property for details and pricing.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Le Sivory Punta Cana by Portblue Boutique does not participate in timeshare programs.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Le Sivory Punta Cana by Portblue Boutique does not have resort credit.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.