What You Get
- $199 for 2-night stay for two with Charlevoix craft beer getaway package, valid for check-in Friday (up to a $383 value)
Included in Charlevoix craft beer getaway package (valid Friday–Sunday, per stay):
- Stay in a standard room at The Weathervane Terrace Inn
- 3-day craft beer crawl and brewery tour for two:
- Appetizer, eight 2-ounce craft beer pours, and tour at Lake Charlevoix Brewery on Friday
- Flight of four 2-ounce craft beer pours per person and self-guided tours of select restaurants, bars, and breweries on Saturday
- Flight of four 2-ounce craft beer pours per person at Lake Charlevoix Brewery or Bridge Street Tap Room on Sunday
- One $50 gift card to select restaurants of your choice:
- Grey Gables Inn Restaurant
- The Villager Pub
- Hotdoggers Coney Café
- Harwood Gold Café
- Charlevoix Pizza Company
- East Park Tavern
- Townhouse Bar
- The Cantina Mexican Restaurant
- That French Place
- Bridge Street Tap Room
- Lake Charlevoix Brewing Company
- Smoke On the Water
- French Quarter New Orleans Bistro
- Staffords the Weathervane
- Two Unsalted Great Lakes ball caps
Policies and Fees
Book by: 1/31/19
- Cancellation policy & fees: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price applies.
- Taxes: $3.30 tax per day not included.
Live from Charlevoix
This deal’s craft beer getaway package gets you a 2-night stay at one of two inns in downtown Charlevoix. From there, you can go and explore local breweries and their creations and sample food from multiple eateries.
- Eat local: Your stay includes a $50 food/drink credit to your choice of 14 restaurants.
- Weathervane Terrace Inn & Suites resembles a European castle, with turrets, a stone façade, and leaded windows ordered from a Polish estate.
- Taste the history of each drink along a Craft beer tour. The Charlevoix Craft Beer Getaway Package includes an appetizer, eight 2-ounce craft beer pours, and tour at Lake Charlevoix Brewery on Friday night. Saturday, select three Charlevoix bar/restaurants along a self-guided tour for a flight of four 2-ounce pours per person at each of the three selected restaurants. And on Sunday, guests receive a flight of four 2-ounce craft beer pours per person at Lake Charlevoix Brewery or Charlevoix Tap Room.
Charlevoix, Michigan: Quaint Town Surrounded by Three Lakes
Located just north of Traverse City, the small town of Charlevoix is a popular resort destination. Round Lake, Lake Michigan, and Lake Charlevoix create a perfect border for Michigan’s ski country. You can visit the family-friendly Mt. McSauba Recreation Area that offers cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice skating, sledding, and downhill skiing. After a day of winter fun, visit the popular restaurants and breweries within the picturesque town.
One of Charlevoix’s claims to fame is architect Earl Young’s whimsical designs; take a walking tour through his mushroom houses to see the most prominent example of his work. Stonework façades and frosted stone chimneys characterize the pintsize dwellings, which have been described as “hobbit houses” and “elf cottages.”
Room at The Weathervane Terrace Inn
- Two queen beds or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please request handicap-accessibility at booking.
- Room upgrades: please contact property for more information.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast (fees might apply)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 1/31/19 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel by 10/2/18–4/24/19
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 4 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Live from Charlevoix at (231) 242-7559 for specific availability.72-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- $3.30 per day tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Nearest airports: Charlevoix Municipal Airport and the Traverse City Airport is the nearest scheduled carrier airport.
- Distance from Grand Rapids, MI: 177 miles